Robinson Communication Services is looking for motivated, driven, knowledgeable professionals in the field of Communication Services. As we continue to grow, we are looking to hire dedicated employees to help service our clients and our team. If you think the below characteristics match up with you, email us your resume.
- Experience installing Voice and Data Cabling.
- Configure and Install Voice over IP (VOIP) on-premise business telephone systems.
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems.
- Understanding of Routers, Switches, and LAN/WAN configuration programming.
- Must have working knowledge of POTS lines and the ability to install VoIP Networking in a voice over IP environment including switches, routers, firewalls and LAN design.
- Deploys tests, maintains, monitors and troubleshoots telecommunication voice components to provide a secure, high performance voice network.
- Promptly respond to customer needs in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- 3-5 years of experience - Telephone maintenance and repair with the following VoIP, PBX and EPBX, Voicemail systems, T1/ISDN circuits, Cabling and a thorough knowledge of Telephony features and end user features
- 3- 5 years of experience - Voice Service with SIP Trunks service
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, be proficient in computer skills: Word, Outlook
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 40lbs and climb ladders
- Must be professionally presentable, dependable, and have a positive attitude towards work.
- High school or equivalent
- Drivers license with clean driving record
Email your resume to email@example.com